Additional Sports Funding
From 2016 the school has received additional funding for primary school sports. The school received Additional Sports Funding for 2022-2023 of £18962. This funding is used by the school to employ a Sports Premium Officer for five days a week who is dedicated to improving opportunities for competition and collaboration. We link with other schools within LC2 to increase participation in sports.
Opportunities offered as a result of this funding include:
- A full range of inter-house competition
- Young Sports Leaders provision
- Additional clubs and activities
- Work with feeder Lower Schools
- Opportunities for taster sessions in various sports
- Club Links
Each year the school recruits and trains Year Eight pupils to act as our Sports Leaders. These pupils have the opportunity to develop their leadership skills in a wide range of contexts.
- Sports Leaders Application
- Sports Leaders Expectations
- Sports Leaders Qualities
- Sports Leaders School Games Values